We are constantly looking for new employees (m/f/d). Current job vacancies can be found here. Please send us your application or contact me to discuss your career with us.
You hold a M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree with excellent marks, preferably in electrical engineering, physics, mathematics or computer science. You have a profound understanding of numerical algorithms, electromagnetic field theory, experience with field simulation and/or accelerator physics and technology. You are interested in one or more of the following research disciplines
- mathematical modelling and simulation of real world electromagnetic and multiphysical problems
- numerical analysis of algorithms and software implementation
- computer aided design of particle accelerator components, electrical energy transducers and electromechanical systems
- accelerator physics, including beam dynamics and wake fields
- accelerator technology, circuit design, high-frequency technology and control theory
and you have good knowledge of German and/or English.
We offer positions ranging from scholarships to full-time salary E13 for at least 3 years and up to 4 or 5 years for Ph.D. students or full-time salary for 1 or 2 years for PostDocs (m/f/d). Your desk at the institute is equipped with a state-of-the-art workstation and a laptop. We allow and pay for 1 to 3 conferences or workshops per year. Free of cost language and soft-skill courses are offered by the young researchers network Ingenium of the university and participation is encouraged. We provide scientific supervision, technical support as well as a friendly, international and stimulating working atmosphere.
Please follow the application procedure explained here.